Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Email test of blog posting

I’m just testing to see if I can post an e-mail to my blog.

 

*This e-mail and any attachments may contain content protected  under federal law and is also confidential and proprietary in nature.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender  immediately and delete the original and destroy all copies of the  message and any attachments. Any other use of this e-mail by you  including retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise  disclosing this information in any manner is prohibited.  

2 comments:

  1. So does this mean you'll actually TELL us where the heck you've been the last couple of weeks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on trying to get around the fire walls at work. Yes Steve I will be sharing my triple secret training tails.

    ReplyDelete