Friday, January 1, 2010

NH Snowshoe season starts tomorrow in Hollis

That's right the New Hampshire Snowshoe series starts tomorrow in Hollis NH at the Beaver Brook reserve. I've run on this course twice now on snowshoes and it's the easiest SS course in the series. All the big guns should be at this race so finishing in the top 20 will be difficult.

As far as the series goes, my chances of finishing 3rd overall for a third year in a row are just about zip. This is due to I'm another year older and there should be more talented runners joining in on the fun.

I also think the team competition will be tight this year. CMS looks very strong with Jim Johnson, Dave Quintal and Dave Dunham leading the way. Dungeon Rock will be strong with the numbers and acidotic RACING will also have numbers.

If you haven't done it, sign up for the Kingman Farm moonlight madness 5K ASAP. They only have 125 spots and seeing that they opened up the signups 17 hours ago I think they are already 50% full. Don't wait or I'll say I told you so!

The weather looks like light snow so it will be perfect.

Let the fun begin.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder for the Moonlight race. I just registered!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete